Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no batch input problem with Vendor master Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a problem with Vendor Master upload conversion. We have'nt change the code and configuration but when i try to run the code today its giving an error for particular Account group. I run this code yesterday and its work fine with that particluar Account group. But i am getting an error when i run the code today. The error is as follows "No batch input data for screen SAPMF02K 0610".When i got through the code i have'nt find that screen number.

Can anyone suggest how to resolve that problem.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the data .. you might be passing some things else which inturn required data for other field which is not supplied.

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click on the session name in SM35 and click on the screens tab there you can find the screen number.

process the same session in foreground mode and see if you are getting the same error.

If so, the new screen number you got is due to some change in the settings some where, show the new screen to Your Functional guy and he can help you.

There is one more chance where some data is missing in the flat file, just check it out.

Reward points if usefull.

Thanks ,

Veeru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ben,

just take few records and enter in foreground ,

u can easily findout the error where exactly its triggering

Thanks

Naveen khan

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thankx for the reply. When i am running the program in foreground i am not getting any problem (when i am just pressing enter and continuing). I am using call transaction but not batch input session method. The records which i am getting error today, those records had succesfully uploaded yesterday. I made couple of changes to the code today but i commented those lines. So there is no change in the code which i ran yesterday.

0 Kudos

> Hi Guys,

>

> Thankx for the reply. When i am running the program

> in foreground i am not getting any problem (when i am

> just pressing enter and continuing). I am using call

> transaction but not batch input session method. The

> records which i am getting error today, those records

> had succesfully uploaded yesterday. I made couple of

> changes to the code today but i commented those

> lines. So there is no change in the code which i ran

> yesterday.

And you said on your original post that you haven't changed the code. So now that you have admitted that you have, what else has changed.

0 Kudos

I changed the code but that is commented so which means there is no difference in the code from yesterday code to today code rite.

0 Kudos

On the initial screen check if you have Withholding tax option selected. Looks like the screen you mentioend is the WT data screen.

0 Kudos

its not even going to that screen. When i run the program in foreground the record is uploading but when i run in the background its not working.