Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Intercompany STO with inbound delivery with freight....Urgent

Hi,

I have following scenario to map.

There are 2 company codes A & B and a shipment of goods is to be transferred from A to B.

I wish to use Intercompany STO process with UB.

However, A & B are geographycally separated so there involves transportation costs which will be beared by B.

How can I have the pricing procedure if I wish to have one in STO ?

If I create some freight conditions then I can add the values but I will not able to know the exact freight charges till B receives the shipment and the invoice for the same.

In this case how can I use pricing procedure ?

If I do not enter any freight charges in PO then how can I add them before I do the GR in B as this is requirement to add freight costs on material at the time of goods receipt so to arrive at exact landed cost for that material in B.

Once I wish to transfer the goods from A to B, I will do delivery so that stock gets reduced from A otherwise if I wait till the stock is physically transferred to B and then B changing the PO and add freight and subsequently doing picking, PGI and GR ,it will not correctly reflect stock positions in A.

What is the better way I can map this process.

If I wish to use inbound delivery before receiving the goods in B can I add conditions in Inbound delivery ? If so how it can be done ?

So my intended procedure will look as

Intercompany STO-UB

Outbound Delivery

Picking/PGI

Inbound Delivery with freight

GR

Please suggest as this is very critical and important requirement

Thanks in advance

regards,

manOO

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question