Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany STO with inbound delivery with freight....Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following scenario to map.

There are 2 company codes A & B and a shipment of goods is to be transferred from A to B.

I wish to use Intercompany STO process with UB.

However, A & B are geographycally separated so there involves transportation costs which will be beared by B.

How can I have the pricing procedure if I wish to have one in STO ?

If I create some freight conditions then I can add the values but I will not able to know the exact freight charges till B receives the shipment and the invoice for the same.

In this case how can I use pricing procedure ?

If I do not enter any freight charges in PO then how can I add them before I do the GR in B as this is requirement to add freight costs on material at the time of goods receipt so to arrive at exact landed cost for that material in B.

Once I wish to transfer the goods from A to B, I will do delivery so that stock gets reduced from A otherwise if I wait till the stock is physically transferred to B and then B changing the PO and add freight and subsequently doing picking, PGI and GR ,it will not correctly reflect stock positions in A.

What is the better way I can map this process.

If I wish to use inbound delivery before receiving the goods in B can I add conditions in Inbound delivery ? If so how it can be done ?

So my intended procedure will look as

Intercompany STO-UB

Outbound Delivery

Picking/PGI

Inbound Delivery with freight

GR

Please suggest as this is very critical and important requirement

Thanks in advance

regards,

manOO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As it is between two different company codes I recommend you to use:

-> ordertype NB. (not UB)

-> Resulting in a Outbound delivery type NLCC with GI (one-step or 2 step).

-> Invoice clearing

regards

Lennart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.I wished to use NB but I don't want to go with the regular NB and subsequent billing cycle.

I want to use UB.

Anyways, is there any way by which I can have freight cnditions added at the time of Delivery.Be it Outbound or Inbound.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

manOO