cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in replicating the material from SRM to CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus

We have material created in ECC6 and replicated to SRM, but the same material is not being replicated to CCM. Back ground job for program BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG is running.

we are on SRM 5.0, Extended calssic scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which CCM version are you using ? What steps are you doing ?

CatalogUpdateNotification_Out is configuration on XI for the location of the XI server.

When you run report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG this sends the materials to the XI server, when then sends that back to the CCM instalation (on our system this is the same client/box as the SRM application). Once there the catalog can be published through the authoring tool to the respective catalog, or a report could run to send this out.

<u>I would suggest looking at the <b>config guide for CCM2</b> - it goes through what you need step by step.</u> Incase you don't have the same, i can email at your mail id, if any.

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS Notes and links below, which will definitely help -></b>

Note 979079 Increases waiting time during SRM catalog transfer

Note 904757 Further performance improvement of BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG

Note 874874 To improve performance of "BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG"

Helpful links ->

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Please mail the CCM2 Config guide to smanjunath_sap@yahoo.co.in.

I tired to manually run the program BBP_BP_TRANSFER_CATALOG, the message is successful but when I check the SRM catalog the material is not seen.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Logically follow the steps of the transfer to identify the problem, i.e. as this is an XML document output the file is retained in SXMB_MONI for processed XML documents, so here you should check first the ERP system sending, was the document successful here (chequered flag), if so, move onto the next system, the conencted XI backend, here proceed with the same check, failing this onto the CCM etc .... if you step through this you will find the reason for the failure, it is most likely missing configuration somewhere in the XI.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through SXMB_MONI I was able to find the error which was happeining as the ITS service user was locked due to which the materials were not able to get replicated from SRM to CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sent the required CCM2 Config guide to mail id - smanjunath_sap@yahoo.co.in.

Regards

- Atul