cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI or Function Module to create Organizational structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create the Organizational Structure automatically. So i am in need of BAPI or a Function Module. Can you please help me out. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Balaji Soundarrajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the functional reason for doing it this way?

Probably it takes less effort to create the org structure manually than trying to come up with an elaborate program to do this.

if you still want to do this programmatically:

For fm's check rh_create there you find some position create task and also an objct create.

If you need to create only relations, then use rh_relation_maintain.

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u><b>Please try this to look for all the BAPI / FMs used in the standard SRM Org plan Related standard reports -></b></u>

<i>SRM Organizational Reports</i>

-

SAP Standard Reports ->

Transaction - RE_RHXSTR00 [Organizational unit -> Organizational structure -> Only org. units]
Transaction - RE_RHXSTR02 [ Organizational unit -> Organizational structure -> With persons ]

<b>----

SRM Standard Report name ----
</b>

RHXSTR00                       Organizational Structure                                       
RHXSTR01                       Organizational Structure with Positions                        
RHXSTR02                       Organizational Structure with Persons                          
RHXSTR03                       Organizational Structure with Work Centers                     
RHXSTR04                       Report Structure with Persons                                  
RHXSTR05                       Report Structure Without Persons                               
RHXSTR06                       Work Centers per Organizational Unit                           
RHXSTR07                       Activity Profile for Positions Along Organizational Structure  
RHXSTR08                       Activity Profile of Positions with Persons Along Org. Structure

----

<b>Incase it does not suits your requirements, then you need to go for Custom report (Bespoke development - by referring to any of the standard

SRM reports logic)</b>

<u>Related links -></u>

Do let me know incase you need any help.

Regards

- Atul