cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced recv determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If we do enhanced recv determination : I have 2 mappings : one is routing(enhanced recv mapping) and second is the regular mapping.

Do I need to specify these 2 mappings as part of one Interface mapping or as 2 separate interface mappings : one ofr enhanced recv det and other as regular mapping.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need two Interface mappings. If you have doubt, please see the thread

(page 3) and look out for my reply.

Hope it helps!!!

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

Thanks.

but I have one question , is it not that this extra mapping is like a Filter mapping and we should have one interface mapping and call extended recv mapping and then regular mapping in same Interface mapping.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just gave it as an example. Whatever the case u need ur own Interface mapping apart from Receiver determination mapping. Juz give a try and let us know if you face any issues.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>>is it not that this extra mapping is like a Filter mapping and we should have one interface mapping and call extended recv mapping and then regular mapping in same Interface mapping.

Not really,you are talking about a specific case when we are nesting more than one message mapping under one interface mapping,but we dont always do it,infact we dont do it that often:)

just do as Raj said and hit back if u have any issues.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is fine.

Given the points.

Thanks

Answers (0)