No output in LDB
I'm a beginner in ABAP. Looks like theres something missing in what i did.
I tried to make a Logical database after reading the help. When I run the program, my output is just '#####'' for the write statement.
what I did ??
- I created the LDB with structure.
- I made selections for selection fields in the include prog.
- Generated the SAP<ldbname> program using the selections.
- Saved the LDB.
- Attached te ldb in the program attributes.
write: / scarr-carrid.
- F8 => gives the selection screen. entered the criteria here-
F8=> gives '######' in a single line for the write stmt.
Looks like there is a basic problem in the making. It might even be a basic point which I missed .
Thanks in advance to you guys.