cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC table Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I imported a RFC in the XI that it has a table as parameter. I created a message outbound and synchronous using the RFC as message. However, when I execute the message the table is filled, because I see then xml in SXMB_MONI, but the RFC is not executed because to the called being the table is empty. When I change for an import parameter the RFC is processed... What it must be made so that the RFC is executed using tables paramter?

tanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

The table clause works properly for me, so I don't think you should worry that it is not supported.

Does any other values show up in XI (i.e. the EXPORTING parameters) ?

Are you doing a COMMIT WORK after the call (probably would even show up at all in XI if you were not) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

I have performed a commit work, the problem is there are no entries in a particular table. how can we make entries in a particular table

Thanks,

srini

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you debugged on the source system, with a breakpoint just before the call to the rfc ? Check contents of the table at this point.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Elton,

>>> I created a message outbound and synchronous using the RFC as message.

do you execute the RFC from R/3 ?

if so do you fill the table from r/3 side?

if not fill the table on the r/3 side and execute it from r/3 then you'll see it inside XI

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC was executed from R/3 with table parameters filled and it work fine. Whitin the ABAP code I save the data outside a loop to verifier the RFC is called from XI, and it is true, but within the loop for table it not work, the table parameter passed from XI is empty... but in the message monitoring I see the payload?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elton

I am facing the same issue as you have faced,

How did you solve it?

The function module is not taking the tables parameter passed from XI.

Please help.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I am facing the same issue, the function module is no taking the tables parameter passed from xi

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elton:

Try modifying the RFC parameter to use an IMPORTING parameter of TYPE <TABLE_TYPE_NAME> instead of the older TABLES parameters.

Regards,

D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It do not work too. Using table parameter is strange, the xml payload with the parameters are filled, but the RFC not work properly, that is, the RFC is called but the table parameters are empty, why?

thanks