Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which table contains information on attributes of screen fields in XK02?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I need to know which table(s) contain the customized information on the attributes of the fields in transaction XK01, XK02, XK03. specially, I am interested in knowing how the fields are customized (required, optional etc.). In SPRO: Financial Accounting (new) -> Accounts receivavle and accounts payable -> Vendor accounts -> Master data -> Preparations for creating vendor master data -> Define Account Groups with Screen Layout. In here select Vendor and click on general data.

Any help is very mich appreciated.

Thanks

Lande

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lande,

When ever you do customizing , it will create one request.

You can get details for the request, what all customizing changes have been done.

Ali

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lande,

When ever you do customizing , it will create one request.

You can get details for the request, what all customizing changes have been done.

Ali

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lande,

You can see the related Tables/Views by pressing F1 on the specific field and then choosing the Technical Information icon from the same path mentioned by you. In this case the data is stored in View V_T077K and the related tables are T077K and T077Y.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Lakshman

0 Kudos

Thanks for the tip Ali. I will surely remember that in other situations too.

Lakshman: The information in the fields of T077K does not seem easy to "translate" into something useful because the fields have signs (-, + etc) to indicate a state. Do you happen to know of any function module that would translate these signs into something more like the name of the field and the state of the field.

Thanks

Lande