Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMG Role

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please explain me, IMg role, because I have so many users who has some kind of MODSAPALL role in their Role tab, and I never created such role for them, and never assign to them, I'm the only security person. When I try to open this role PFCG its says this role does't exist. I was able to open it up from SU01 and it has appli tab in there,

The description of this role is " Modified SAP ALL for IMG configuration Folks

Thanks in advance

Faisal

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Faisal,

What is the technical name of the role?

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

It's: ZR_SP_NP_MODSAPALL_RD300

Thanks for repling

0 Kudos

Anyone has any suggesion regarding this IMG Role. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos

This is a customer created role.

You said when you go to PFCG and put in the technical name that it doesn't exist. What happens when you double click on the technical name while in SU01?

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

This is a custom role so only you (by looking in the role) or the person who created it (you can see this in PFCG) can possibly know what is in there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you look at the description info in PFCG for this role - who is the user that created this role ?

0 Kudos

I think basis team team created this role and I open it up but it has another extra tab there it says "WORKFLOW" and its red, and when I go to display auth tab it hs bunch of classes and auth objecets.

I just want to find out concept behind this and clear my concept what is tha for ?

Thank you guys for repling