cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing and Conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to maintain a Pricing Procedure which i can use in a Sales Order.

I my sales order, I can only see values entered in my condition records being deducted from my base price. My "Total Discount Amount" which is a subtotal item with no Condition Type assigned to it, is not being used in my further calculations of net value.

Could you please advice me on how to do the correct setting?

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

The subtotal values are never used in the calculation they are used only for a display purpose. Your discount values would be picked from the condition type and deducted from the base price. If the subtotal is taken into consideration then the discount would be duplicated. Whatever is happening with your system is perfect.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed description. I had one more question regarding this....

I also have another subtotal entry with any condition type assigned to it.It is the "NET VALUE " entry. My Net value entry is calculated as my base price minus my discount condition record. However, I have two discount conditions entered there and it factors only one of them while calculating Net Price.

I have also not set the condition exclusion procedure. Thus, could you tell me how do i factor both my discount conditions(discount amount and discount %) while coming at a net price? My total discount amount is being calculated correctly, as the addition of both these discount conditions.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It is not possible to have a condition type and a subtotal entry. To make a step in the pricing procedure as a subtotal the condition type field must be blank.

Your net value is base price minus one discount condition type. This is controlled by the "From" and "To" field against the Net Value. In the From column it would have the step no. of the Base Price and in the To column it would have the step no. of the discount condition type. Thats the reason why your second condition type is getting ignored during this calucation.

Hope my answers have helped you. Do reward if you felt the same.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sub totals is only for storeing the particular values in tables... like when ever you give discounts total discounts will go to one table, so that you can use the values later....

Ramki