cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between Melting and Casting orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

The production runs in batches. There is a melting order ( from furnace) for which the corresponding Billet orders ( from casting) are to be found The batch number for the orders is different. I am able to see the hierachy in Transaction BMBC. I could not find the relation between the two orders. How to find the link betwenn the two orders? Is there any table connecting them?Please suggest me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me a suggestion in ABAPer point of view. As i need to get <b>the cast orders for a particular furnace,</b> I have to link between the melting and casting orders.

Please , give the <b>tables and fields relation</b> for the cast orders for a particular furnace

Points will be awarded.

Regards.

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

what i understood from your thread is, u have melting order for each furnace and based on this you are having casting order for each billet type.since both bach number is different , your are not able to identify that which melting order is used to produce casting order....Am i correct.

if i am correct means let me know how u create casting order... from MRP run ...

regards

pardeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In BMBC, it shows batch used from top to bottom or bottom to top

that means finished goods in which batch and it used which semifinsihed and batch for same and till it goes to ROH

same bottom to up approach

Thanks

Bala