Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

how to post stock from unrestricted stock

hello,

anybody help me. i am working in repetative manufacturing process. in this process i posted stock from mfbf t.code. but after quality inspection i tried to post stock into unrestricted use i am getting error as in corrct posting to uvrestricted stock and order cannot be processed. why and give me idea how to resolve this issue

thanks

bhakta

Former Member
replied

Hi,

Check this for the Notes in 847762.

Summary

Symptom

When you post a goods movement that is triggered in repetitive manufacturing (for example using transaction QA11 or QE51N), the system issues error message M7 162 "Order & cannot be processed". This may be a usage decision for the inspection lot, for example.

Other terms

M7 162, cost collector, repetitive manufacturing, Logistics Information System (LIS), shop floor information system, usage decision, MFBF, cob-autyp, sa_autyp, inspection lot

Reason and Prerequisites

Goods movements for the product cost collector in the repetitive manufacturing must not be edited with inventory management functions because the LIS is not updated for the repetitive manufacturing.

This is a combination of posting to unrestricted-use stock and posting with the cost collector. The error message was implemented with Note 582677.

Solution

This modification prevents the error from occurring when you use Q*** transactions to make a posting.

The LIS for repetitive manufacturing and inventory management is still updated correctly. You must have implemented Note 832748 in your system beforehand.

Bear in mind that the solution provided with this note is a modification. Modifications must be implemented and maintained by the customer.

Therefore, SAP cannot provide any maintenance.

<u><b>If useful reward points.</b></u>

Regards

Mangal

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question