cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter plant stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

I have an issue with stock transfer. In interplant stock transfer, after completing inbound delivery in "VL10F", the regular procedure is to go to "VF01" and create a billing document after specifying the billing document type. I would like to know if dere is any possibility to create a billing document directly from the delivery document, without going throug VF01 and den specifying the billing document type to create a biling document.

My id = kr.sunil@hcl.in

Thanx for the solution (In advance)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

check your mail id

regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanka !

The document you had sent was very helpful to understand the stock transfer process, but the delivery is created with respect to the purchase order, hence is it possible to create subsequent billing document, without specifying the billing type in VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

For creating a billing document the document is picked from the copy controls on the basis of delivery document no.

The link of billing type from the delivery type is determined through copy controls. Once we do delivery and when we go to the transaction VF01 and give the delivery number it determines the delivery tyep and through copy controls it determines the billing type.

Also you can check in the delivery document type NLCC and check the default order type [DL]. Then go to VOV8 and enter that document type and see the billing types [F2, IV] used. In standard copy controls have been maintained for NLCC and IV because the customer is internal to the company. F2 is used for the external customer.

Hope this explains your query.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka Dixit