Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUKRS <=> KUNNR/LIFNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'd like to ask You something.

Every unit (BUKRS) is simultanously a supplier and receiver. It's in KNA1 and LFA1 under customer/supplier number (KUNNR/LIFNR). How to connect those things together? Let's say that I have some BUKRS = x. Now I'd like what number that BUKRS have in KNA1 and LFA1. How to make it? Gtreetings. P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that u required list of customers(Kunnr) and vendors(Lifnr) based on single company code (Bukrs). Please let me know.

With regards,

Kishore

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

It's not exactly for the BUKRS field, but the WERKS (Plant) field.

Check out table T001W and fields KUNNR, LIFNR.

Regards

Tamá

0 Kudos

Hi Pioter,

there is a connection between WERKS and BUKRS in t001k table (BWKEY - BUKRS).

Cheers,

Filip

Message was edited by:

Filip Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that u required list of customers(Kunnr) and vendors(Lifnr) based on single company code (Bukrs). Please let me know.

With regards,

Kishore

0 Kudos

In my case company runs it's business in 4 countries, and every country has it's own BUKRS. There can be situation that BUKRS X trades with BUKRS Y.

I would like to know under which customer number (KUNNR) and supplier number (LIFNR) given BUKRS (not WERKS) is in database (in KNA1 and LFA1).

0 Kudos

Dear Kolego

Do you want to know to which BUKRS belongs KUNNR/LIFNR Do you mean the tables KNB1 and LFB1? There is the only place where Clients/Suppliers are assinged to the BUKRS.

Message was edited by:

Bogusia

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think KNB1 & LFB1.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Piotr,

this is kind of intercompany business you are talking about. If the system was set up with mind, theres hsould be a separate number range for vendorsa and customers where these four compnaies are maintained. You should look for that number range first (in SPRO). If you are not able to find it this way, you can search for the company names in LFA1-NAME1 or in the search help of FK03/XK03.

On the other hand any person in accounting department, who is dealing with intercomapny business, will provide you this kind of information in not more that 3 seconds.

hope this helps

ec