cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/Import Web Dynpro project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

My colleague needs to import my Web Dynpro project into his own Netweaver developer studio. That way he also would be able to make some modifications on my code.

Is there a way to import the ear file or the project file structure?

I already tried to copy the whole project content in his project folder bu it seems that the wdp generated content is lost during the operation.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier

From your NWDS export the project into a file system or as a zip file

Tranfer the folder or Zip file created on your NWDS into your colleague system into some folder

From your colleague NWDS import from the folder or zip file.

After importing is done Reload the component from the context menu(Right click on the project and choose reload).

Regards

NagaKishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If two persons whats to work on the same project then you should go JDI .

For the import problem ,rebuild the poject after import ing the project .

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

There is export and import fuctionality available under file menu. You can export your project in form of zip file and then import this zip file into your colleague's NDS using import facility.

This option is for onetime use only. If both of you wants to do developments simultaneously then best option is to use JDI. It will provide you central repository of your project contents. so everyone can share that based upon requirments.

Regards

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

The best way to manage the source by different users is to use Java Development Infrastructure(JDI)

Check this link "Working with the SAP NetWeaver Java Development Infrastructure"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/03/f6bc3d42f46c33e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

This should help you to get start with JDI.

Regards,

Santhosh.C