Costing Run (Product Cost Planning) - Advise Needed Urgently
We planned a costing release for our fiscal cycle 5, which starts on the 26 August 2007 and we have completed the costing run task until Mark for Standard Cost. All that is needed now is to release it on the 26th August 2007.
Unfortunately the company has decided to postpone the cycle 5 start date to 30th August 2007. The problem now is that the release date is wrong in the costing files that were created earlier, so we had to create new costing files for the new start date as at 30th August 2007.
I believe there will be a problem when we try to Release to standard cost as I have 2 records in the table KEKO with the status VO. Can someone please advise what can be done or what will happen.
Is it true that if we have Marked for release (VO), we cannot cancel it ?
If i can't release it correctly, then the only alternative is to use the Price Update (CK24) to have the standard cost updated?