cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM stuff??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any one can provide me SAP CRM overview with respect to Services???

Message was edited by:

SHESAGIRI.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of this material is against the law. The material you are requesting is copyrighted material and available ONLY to customers of SAP. If you need such documents from the SAP Service Marketplace then you must have "S" user ID and login yourself to retrieve this material. If you do not have a "S" user ID then you should contact your own internal company groups responsible and request one or request them to retrieve the document for you.

By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX.

DO NOT send material via email such as this! Further actions will result in officials within your company and your SAP Sales Account being notified and could result in legal action against you as an individual.

Best Regards,

Gregor Wolf

SAP Community Network Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Thank you for your information, It won't be repeat any more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry Georg as Iam not aware of this , i did so little but 1 or 2 files but

when my friend f/w me the message i do stopped it sending may i know what exactly cannot be send what can be send? can i send material which iam having in my company Implementation side time material to my frds or I cannot send docs of SAP CRM Notes for our own company employees it is provided , sending it also a actionable?please clarify

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please reply to my question

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello venkat mallela,

thanks for asking.

You can always send out documents you own the copyright for. But I think a better way is to publish your knowledge here in the SDN Wiki. So everyone can contribute and you don't have to send out the document you can just send the link pointing to the document.

Not allowed is the distribution of copyright protected material like SAP training documents.

Regards

Gregor

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Got the required details from help.sap.com

thank you all

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it would be nice if you post a Link so that others viewing this Topic don't have to search again.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer below Link from SAP Help

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/1a/023d63b8387c4a8dfea6592f3a23a7/frameset.htm">mySAP Customer Relationship Management</a>

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you really implement CRM 4.0? Can you point to a link a little bit more specific?

Regards

Gregor