cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Here for subcontracting material alternative BOMs are created. When we create Subcontracting P.O. system select altenative first only.Now client want system should ask for selection ie which alternative BOM to be slected.How it is possible?

Regards,

Mayur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mayur,

Try with production version and maintain in Purchase info record and also in quota management , you need to use split indicator .

for F items you can create production version without routing

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnxs for reply.

As per your solution for 2 BOMs i have to create 2 Production versions and two info records. I alreaded created 1 Purchasing info record for 1 st Production versiuon but while creating for 2nd production version it is giving error that inforecord already maintained.Plz give the solution.

Thankx in advance

Regards,

mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Without routing one assign to Purchase info record , if you have two vendor then assign aother one to another one, or if it is inhouse production then assign in quota arrangement.

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But i have 2 boms, any one of them can go to same vendor. What will have to do in this case?

Regards,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur

Change the production version manually while createing PR or PO

or why you need to create two different BOM , You can make use of alternate item group.

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

You need to maintain prodn version in the pur info record

Regards

Ranga

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Ranganathan,

I think for F30 items, no routing will be maintained,then how to create a production

version for the same?

If i'm wrong please correct me sir.

Regards

Mangal