Receiver File Adapter:Variable substitution :FATAL ERROR

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all

as per the previous thread :

<b>

in our idoc to file sceanrio, we are using simple <b>graphical mapping.</b>

for dynamic file name , variable field is at <b>Target message type</b>,So on using <b>Variable substitution</b>, again the error is same :

SAXException while parsing XML payload: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) .

<b>Our XI Component version : 2004

WAS 6.4 SP 15</b>

Thanks

AR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you used Sort function

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

NO

MESSAGE MAPPING IS 1 TO 1.. So no udf,or else is used..

Thx

AR

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashutosh,

Are u using message mapping? Or as said yesterday u are using only ABAP Mapping. If you are using message mapping did u tried the option which I said in ur other threads!!!

Best regards,

raj.

former_member192079
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi RAj

earlier we use ABAB mapping (how to guide - idoc xml to flat file)

But due to this error we try to make it with message mapping..stilll the error remain same..

actually my concern is of th FATAL error mssage we are getting..even we give any dummy value in reference variable . as mentioned in this previous thread.

can any body could throw light on this...

Regards

AR

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashutosh,

There is nothing to do with your mapping programs. Its the mistake in ur reciever file adapter configuration for variable substitution.I asked u whether u changed message mapping in order to implement the UDF!!

Did u tried checking the audit log. Ok just to see where u are going wrong, instead of using Payload :... in Variable substitution use Message:..... and give some interface name so that to check whether the file is created with Interface name.

Juz give a try!!!

Best regards

raj.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this thread..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

check this

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i --> Dynamic File Name using XI 3.0 SP12 Part – I

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii --> Dynamic file name(XSLT Mapping with Java Enhancement) using XI 3.0 SP12 Part -II

regards,

vasanth.