cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc error while importing TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have setup CHARM created a TR and task and assigned a correction to thes task, released the task and TR and while trying to import the the trequest to quality system (from solutionmanager) throwing an error"TMS Communication Error with TMSUP@P11.domain.Q11". opened the performance assisant of this error which displays "User SAPSYS has no RFC authorization for function

group TMSC "

rgds,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide the RFC authorization for the required function groups (e.g. "TMSC ") for RFCuser SAPSYS.

The RFC authorization object is S_RFC.

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

can u tel me where the sapsys user is? it neither in my solution manager nor in any satellite systems

rgds.

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

User sapsys is a system user not a dialog user ,you can only find this user in client 000 and you cannot login with this user

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have logged in to the client 000 of the satellite system and in su01 i dont find sapsys user.can u explain how can i see it.

rgds,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok, If it doesn't exist, you need to create one in the client and give proper authorizations (SAP_ALL) and S_RFC and make it as a system user

Hope this helps

Cheers

Senthil

Message was edited by:

Senthil Murugan Muthuvelu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Please go to Tcode:SM59,select the TMSUP@P11.domain.Q11 rfc under ABAP Connections and check for the connection test.

In the Log on tab(when you double click TMSUP@P11.domain.Q11)check for the user which is mentioned there.

If you get same RFC error when you do the connection test,the proper RFC authorization should be given to the user mentione in the log on tab in the satellite system.

Revert for any clarifications,

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI avinash,

this rfc is not changeable as it is system generated and theere is no user in the logon tab as the current user radio button is been checked.

rgds,

anand

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

An idea: Check / regenerate the associated trusted RFC.

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

user id to be created in satellite system also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide the RFC authorization for the required function groups (e.g. "TMSC ") for RFCuser SAPSYS.

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cheers

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Cheers

Senthil