Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting pblm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I am facing issue in accounting

After billing document has been generated it is not posting to accounts, even i checked with posting periods which is fine.I have tried to do it manually it is allow to do it

any suugestions

regards,

Arun prasad C R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether account determination is done properly. Else go to VKOA and check for the same.

In VOFA, select your billing document type and check whether there is any posting block. Remove the tick if it is there.

In VF02, select your billing document and there is a green flag which states 'Release to accounting". Click on this and the system will inform you about the error.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto VOFA and select your billing type. In that there will be a tick against the field "Posting Block". If the tick is visible, whenever you generate billing document, after saving, a message will appear on the bottom of the screen "Accounting Document not generated".

If that is the case, you have to choose VF02, type the billing document number, select the green flag above the document reference and save it. Now the accounting document will be generated.

Reward if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey...Could you please me what is the error msg ur getting..?

thnx

jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Pls check the settings in VKOA an dthen release to accounting.

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As in the previous mail, go to VF02, release the document to accounting by clicking the green flag. If error, system will give the error in the bottom. Double click on the error and let us know the error details.

Prassee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the accounting document is not generated please check whether the billing document is ok. Check for the error log. After that try release to accounting flag. If there is any problem the system will give you a warning or an error message. Based on that proceed further or post the error here so that it will help us in understanding.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

plz go to T-code

VOFA

and the remove the tick of posting block (e.g. F1) and it will release document to accounting automatically.

Hope this will help u.

Best regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto change mode of Billing document - VF02. and release the flag, when you release the flag, it will be posted.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for posting block whether it is set in doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is no posting block in the document

regards,