cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Solution Manager Trainers ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've recently started with SAP Solution manager.. So could anyone help me in teaching Solution Manager? I'm positioned at Bangalore, India. So if anyone there who can teach, then please do reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are looking for an SAP Solution Manager Trainer within the EU and UK. Can anyone help?

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you put up.

You can contact me on cmragu@gmail.com

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Our company Alpha Sirius is a partner with SAP for SolutionM= Mgr services. I personally have been working with Solution Manager for past 5 yrs. We will be starting our next Solution Manager training in Feb 08. You can contact me at avonkarey@alphasirius.com

Do check out our website for details: www.alphasirius.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of training do you want?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I needed some training on the concepts, different functions and basics of application management with SAP Solution Manager.

Could you help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the scope of using solution manager is very wide. Which part of usega you are interested and what is your role. Are you project manager, bc, consultant,..etc.

As project manager I used solution manager in last four years for implementation of four SAP project for supportung ASAP methodology, process oriented design of process, e-learning map, support for testing, CUA, central repository for project documentation,.....

How you mean to get help?

By Bojan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking if someone could help me out personally in explaining me the basic overview of Solution Manager which would cover

System landscape management,

Solution Directory,

Implementation,

Service Desk, and other features of SAP solution manager.

Message was edited by:

Varun Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maybe you start with information you have in SAP marketplace,

you will get basic info and then you decide how to go on

best regards

Bojkec