Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i create some idoc and i want to send them togother after 5 hours, so i change in we20 the mesaage type to Collect idoc.

when i did it i get yellow idoc with status 30 the problem that i want that the status will be 64 or 66 ( to run bd 20 )

Maybe u can help me?

Thanks

Have a nice day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

The Status of IDOC is 30 means it is Created successfully, but the Dispatch is not done since the Option Collect IDOCs is selected in Partner profiles (WE20).

In this scenario:

<b> You have to Schedule the Program RSEOUT00 in Background.</b>This program will actually dispatch the Idocs in Outbound by calling the RFC.

After that the IDOC status will become 03.

Let me know if any issues.

<b>Reward if Helpful</b>

2 REPLIES 2

former_member582701
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why stataus 30 is bad for you?

In your case i do next steps:

1- create idocs and collect (we20. I think u have done this)

2- create a variant for BD20 programm with your idoc message type

3- create a job which execute itself every 5 hours with the previous variant created.

Regards and reward help answers!

Message was edited by:

Manel Casadesus

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

The Status of IDOC is 30 means it is Created successfully, but the Dispatch is not done since the Option Collect IDOCs is selected in Partner profiles (WE20).

In this scenario:

<b> You have to Schedule the Program RSEOUT00 in Background.</b>This program will actually dispatch the Idocs in Outbound by calling the RFC.

After that the IDOC status will become 03.

Let me know if any issues.

<b>Reward if Helpful</b>