cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" Hepl me: Xl Reporter!"

Former Member
0 Kudos

- I do not know, in addittion functions i saw in elearning of B1, Can we work other in Xl reporter. I want to develope it more. And where can i find document about Xl report.

- I saw function schedule in XL reporter, but i can not do it. When schedule on time, schedule do not act.Why?

Please help me! Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tien,

XL reporter is deployed in the various version. what version you use now ?

You could find it in this link :

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/documentation relates to XL reporter files or directly to its LPE (Local product experts).

Rgds,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for supporting.

i am using SAP 2005B, Xl Reporter version 6.80.01.05.

I can not create a graph and schedule for a report.

Can you help me this problem.

Thanks!

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have cluster B. I only have A, but I think it will be similar. Have you looked the document of XL reporter in the documentation resource center ? I will try to check your problem in the document.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, i can draw the graph in XL reporter, but i can not act Schedule. I hope you will hep; me for this problem.

Thanks!

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tien,

I really would like to help you but now I am not able since last wednesday - friday, I've got training addon in singapore and now my boss want me to share it tomorrow. I could send you the file if you want. Mail me your e-mail to anthoni76@yahoo.fr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Jimmy Michael.

I am very happy when you are trying help me.If you can send for me document about XL reporter oder me can solve that problem, i am grateful to you.i am sorry, i do not understand why do me not send mail to your email. My email: tiencruise@yahoo.com. I live in VietNam.

I am awaiting you.

Thank you very much.