Issue with PO (Urgent)
An item in PO is received (101 mvt type) & subsequently been issued to a subcontractor (541 mvt type), hence stock at our plant is 0.
1. The price in PO while doing the GR was say 10, so in the purchase order history tab of item in PO, 'Amount in local curr' column has 10.
2. The invoice was later sent with price - 14, so when finance posted the invoice, it was blocked due to variation (>1% variation not allowed).
3. Now i want to change the price in PO, which i can, but the price displayed in 'Amount in local curr' still remains 10 & there is no option for me to change it.
4. I tried doing 102 & then doing a 101 mvt with the new price, but i am not able to do it, because the stock is 0.
So is there anyway i can now change the price in PO & the same be reflected in 'Amount in local curr' column & therefore finance can post the invoice
Hope my question is clear, await inputs.
Changing the PO price is interesting only if you cancel the 102 movement then repost the 101.
Maybe you can
- temporarily increase the stock with a movement 501
- cancel the GR with a 102
- change the PO price
- post the new GR with a 101
- cancel the 501
Message was edited by: