cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

popup on portal from bsp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, forgive me if I posted this on the wrong forum.

I have a bsp created with abap. This page is a popup page when it is ran on the abap workspace. So I have a bsp page, and this page, when a button is clicked, outputs a popup bsp.

We deployed this on the portal, and so war, everything is working. Problem is, when we want to see the popup, it does nothing. The popup does not open. My internet explorer provided a message on the status bar of "access denied".

What seems to be causing this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

you could investigate the error using e java script console of firefox and paste the error here to some comments could be posted. Also i hope you dont have apop up blocker in place.

P.S: Kindly assign points if your query is resolved, also close the question to assist other users narrow the search and find solutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn, thank you for the reply.

I could not paste the error, since there is no javascript error (internet explorer "e" sign with the punctuation mark). What was displayed on the status bar was just the "e" sign, then access denied. It's like the popup is being blocked on the controller end. Or is it better to create an iview for the bsp to prevent this?

arnold