Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procuedure in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have doubts related to Pricing -

1) In the case of R/3 we can define our own access sequence where as i do not see that option in SRM. So, does this mean we cannot define our own.

2) Also, how does this access sequence, unlike in R/3 i dont think schema group vendor is there in SRM.

Any help is welcome.

Thank You

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vangala and Atul,

Sounds great!! I will try to replicate the pricing procedure from backend and get back to you.

I have awarded points to both.

Thank You

Abhinandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>For maintaining Pricing procedure / conditions, some more helpful links to go through as well -></u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for the reply, but tell me whether we can define our own access sequence. Also, i got one thread in your reply above where they have said that backend pricing procedures can be replicated in front end SRM. Any idea on the adapter objects....

Thank You

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think it is possible to create your own access sequences in SRM. Even after creating your own access sequences in SRM, you cannot get them working as per your requirments, until and unless you code your logic accordingly using BADIs or other enhancements.

<u>Please refer to the follow SAP OSS notes for Adapter and middleware objects -></u>

Note 781669 - Correction of BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK

Note 872533 - FAQ - Middleware

Note 429423 - CRM Release: General analysis of the initial Load

Note 593109 - Short dumps UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION in SRM 2.0 (EBP 3.5)

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the following Tx codes in SRM to create your own access sequence & maintaining condition tables...

/SAPCND/CT_ACC_SEQ - Access Sequence

/SAPCND/CTCT - Maintain Condition Tables

Make sure the above Tx Codes are preceded by either <b>/o</b> or <b>/n</b>

Access sequence can be created locally and also replicated from R3 system by using CRM_CND_ACCSEQ adapter object.

Check for the adapter object CRM_PRC_PROC to replicate pricing procedures from R3 to SRM.

Rgds

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Follow the below path in SRM4

<b>SPRO-SRM-SRM server-Cross Appl Basic settings-Pricing...</b>

<u>For pricing procedure(as in R/3) in SRM, you can find information related to this at</u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/72/f40f3c98ddaa4ce10000000a11402f/content.htm

<b>See the related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul