cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed Base CRM Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm busy with the implementation of an Installed base with various attributes and set types. I have also set up an Object family which is connected to my created Ibase category and the settypes. I searched for information to get it visual in the screens when you create an Ibase and I found information about hierarchy maintenance and categories. Although I created my own hierarchy with category and I linked my settypes to it I cannot get it into process!

Can someone tell me what to do for getting this working?!! Thanks!

Kind regards, Femke Visser

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Femke Visser

<b>A)</b> Assign the Object family to Install Base Category, Follow the Menu Path to assign

IMG->Customer Relationship Management ->Master Data ->Installed Base ->Individual Objects/ Object Family -> Assign Object family to Installed base Categories

<b>B)</b> Create the categories and hierarchies you require for your object families. At least one of these categories must be created within the base hierarchy for the product type Material and then assigned to the relevant object family.

1) To create Category go to T.code COMM_HIERARCHY and <b>in the Tab "Category" you will find a field called "Object Family", choose the right Object family</b>

2) In the Tab "Set Types" add the set types you want to include

Refer the link below, which will give some insight about the Set Types and Hierarchy and Categories

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/71/401e400191f72ee10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Milan

<b>Please reward with points</b>

Answers (0)