cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring HR data from ECC 5.0 to E-Recruiting 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our system setup is like this: we are running ECC 5.0 on one server, and E-Recruiting 6.0 on another server. E-Recruiting has been installed as WAS 7.0 stand-alone, there is no HR on the E-Recruiting instance.

Now we would like to transfer employeee and organization data from ECC to E-Recruiting. We only want to transfer infotypes 0000, 0001, 0002, 0006, 0105. Can someone explain how this can be done? Since the E-Recruiting server doesn't have any HR, and E-Recruitment only uses infotypes 1000+, we are getting the following error when running transaction WE05 on the E-Recruiting server (iDoc is transferred ok):

<i>Error 51: Error in subroutine read_namtb for structure of infotype Procedure: Check the entry for infotype in table T777D(structure, IDoc segment, expanded structure) and the corresponding structures.</i>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juha,

I am also receiving the same message since we upgraded our E-Recruiting system from 3.0 to 6.0sp10. The iDoc's are transferring correctly from our SAP 4.7 core system, yet when we try to post them using program RBDAPP01, variant HRMD_ABA the iDoc posting status changes from 64 to 51. We are not posting iDoc's immediately, rather we have scheduled the program listed above to run nightly via a background job (SM37). We did this because we were running into a problem where ALE was trying to post IT1001 iDocs before IT1000.

Were you able to resolve this problem? Is anyone else experiencing this? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ryan