cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

implications of delivery process with out having stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

Here my client requirement is create delivery process with out having stock, here my doubt is what are the implications by creating the delivery process with out having stock interms of accounting affets and inventory level, hi sap gurus can u pls clear my doubt

With Best Regards

Nina.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can have the system cofigured as delivery without stock but when it comes to PGI, you cannot do it. Here you need to pick the stock from the plant- storage location and do PGI. Only then the accounting entries are made in the material account document reaching the FI.

But may be to give a more suitable answer can you pl. let me know the scenario for which you need this.

Thanks

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

As far as I understand your requirement that your client wants to create a Delivery doc w/o having the stocks. You can always create a Delivery document even though you do not have stocks with you. But then the PGI will not happen. This means you can create a Delivery doc without PGI doc being created.

This also mean that No stock reduction will take place in terms of Qty & Value.

Also if the PGI doc is not created then you will not be able to create a Billing doc against the delivery doc.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to mmo2 maintain availbility check KP and MRP Nd