cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asyncronous acknowledge from file adapter

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the next scenario: SAP IDOC --> XI --> Flat File.

I want to retrieve some functional acknowledge information from the third system which XI sent the flat file to.

The third system can send the acknowledge information in another flat file.

Do you have some experience in a similar scenario?. I guess I have to use some BPM, maybe when XI send the flat file, It would have to wait the acknowledge file.

If I don't use a BPM, how I can correlate the "information message" with the "acknowledge message" ?

Regards,

Francisco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For The message "ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration Server" how you have resolved the problem?

thanks

umberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Given this case,

if you get the docnum in your response, you can update the status of the idoc by the below way.

1) map it to an ALEAUD or STATUS idoc type

- the information what you need will ONLY be the Docnum of your base Idoc (which you sent earlier to file system)

2) post this idoc in the SAP system & your Base idoc's status gets changed..

when you use ALEAUD idoc type, you may have to follow certain things for appropriate status. check the msg with subject "Acknowledgements ever switch to Status 39" in the forum

Also, I am not sure if you can do this without BPM. you need not co-relate (if you have docnum) & if you plan in this way of doing it.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vishnu

0 Kudos

Hi,Vishnu.

I've tried to do this scenario and I have some problem, XI can not correlate the ALEAUD Idoc with its corresponding XI message.

My steps have been:

1- Create an scenario with Idoc STATUS. Third system > XI> R/3.It works fine, it changes the idoc status in R/3, so we have the functional acknowledge information from the Third system in R/3.

2-Create a copy of RBDSTATE ( ZRBDSTATE ). RBDSTATE only sends ALEAUD of inbound Idocs, and we want to send ALEAUD of outbound IDocs. It works fine.

The Ack status in XI is not updated, ALEAUD idocs don't find an IDOC to update. The message "ALEAUDIT IDoc cannot find request IDoc in Integration Server" appears ...Maybe ALEAUD only can update status of Idocs that have been sent to SAP ?.

Regards,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

Check my msg (and other msgs) in this link and see if they help

>>>>>Maybe ALEAUD only can update status of Idocs that have been sent to SAP ?.

NO, thats not the case. Pls see above link. it may help

Regards

Vishnu