cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help in Soap->XI->RFC( V.V.Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am Ingetrating Webservice with SAP Using XI with Soap and RFC Adapters..

To link Webservice with XI ..Webservice gives the WSDL file to XI toimport & Identify the Webservice location,fields, etc...,

But to Identify the XI by webservice wat XI should provide to webservice ( may be URL ) & where should i get it....

Points will be awarded for the answer....

Regards,

Jayasimha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in ID goto tools and then see for generate webservices

and then it will open a session follow it and it asks for URL it should be like

<b>http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=party:service:channel</b>

host:your XI hostname

Port:J2EE port (eg:50000)

party:give it if exists otherwise just leave blank

service:service name

Channel:your sender SOAP channel name.

and ten it askd for interface either source interface or target interface(even i am not sure for which interface we have to generate WSDL.) and then save that WSDL file and give that too webservice.

hope cleared your doubt little bit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blog

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1 part I by Shabarish Vijayakumar

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2 Part II by Shabarish Vijayakumar

regards

yugapreetha

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>But to Identify the XI by webservice wat XI should provide to webservice ( may be URL ) & where should i get it....</i>

Webservice at receiver: No Information abt XI is needed. XI directly calls the webservice using the URL provided by the Webservice to XI.

WebService at sender: Webservice is created at XI and the wsdl generated at XI is sent to sender system. Sender uses this wsdl to invoke the webservice on XI using any SOAP client tool.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I think he is asking like we generate our whole scenario(webservice to RFC ) based on the WSDL given by the Webservices requester.

and again what WSDL ,we need to give to Webservice requester in order to have SOAP request from webservice?

in ID we generate WSDL right,would that be for the source interface(outbound) or target interface(inbound)?and we give this to webservice requester.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

-->To link Webservice with XI ..Webservice gives the WSDL file to XI toimport & Identify the Webservice location,fields, etc...,

yes we need to import the WSDL.

-->to Identify the XI by webservice wat XI should provide to webservice ( may be URL ) & where should i get it....

its is not necessary to give XI details in webservice.

regards

yugapreetha