Problems in RSECADMIN
I am new to this BI 7.
I have few questions regarding this procedure, they are in BOLD
1) Tick the AuthorizationRelevant flag (<b>where is this option</b>)
2) Create Authorization via the maintenance screen SAP Menu -> Business Explorer -> Manage Analysis Authorizations
3) Create an authorization
4) Add my infoobject (Z_COMPANY) (<b>How can we create our own infoobjects</b>)
5) Insert all special characteristics (while inserting for activity it is coming up with no relavent authorization message)
6) Set the authorized value for my infoobject (Z_COMPANY)
7) Assign the authorization to a user (<b>I tried both Direct assignment and Profile Assignment )</b>
Download this link, here you will find step by step analysis authorizations along with screen shots This will clarify all your questions in Bold
Based on the Business requirement you need to take a call whether you require Infoobject to be Authirization relevant or not ,if needed turn the authorization relevant setting on in the Bex tab of Infoobject -RSD1
Check the link below again it does mentions the exact scenarios and values to the given.
Also please check below :
Check for the new Auth objects and its usage
Moreover, there is lotz of threads in forums, which talks about analysis authorization, just type RSECADMIN in search option in the forum, you will get enough....
Cheers, Happy Configuring...