cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management in consignemnt process

Former Member
0 Kudos

the regular consignemnt process has fill up, issue , pickup and return . fill up is not relevant for pricing. if fillup item category KBN is not relevant for pricing and billing . soif there is a customer where we want to go and do the fillup and leave the consignement stock in his location. for such a customer how we will manage credit management functions i.e. credit check etc etc

roy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

As it is clear that Consignment fill-up is not a sale and is only a shift of Stock at customers place. The ownership still remains with the Company.

If you want the Consignment Fill-up to have Credit check just check the following settings:

a) Use IMG> Sales and Distribution> Sales> Sales Documents> Sales Document Item--> Define Item Categories. Here use Item category KBN and select the "Credit Active" field.

Also,

b) Use T-code OVAK and select the Consignment Fill-up Sales doc type and assign the Credit check option and Credit group option for the same.

Hope the above works for you.

REWARD!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seema,

Consignment Fill up means the stocks will be in the storage location of the customer only but only the ownership still remains with the company.So when owenrship is still with the company so the question of credit check will not arise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, have a good day

pls send the mail to me also

regards

lakshman kumar

greetlakshman@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

During consignment fill up, the ownership of goods is still with company so there is no credit management, maybe you need to do it as a manual process.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think the best option would be check the credit limit while doing consignment fillup manually

or automatic credit check on the basis of open items that are unpaid

regards