cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to print the LOgistic Invoice document while posting it through tcode MIRO like Purchase order or Sales order.

How do I do this?Where I have to do the customization settings and also will it possible to print the document as soon as it will be posted through MIRO.

Please give me the solution by which I can do this.

Thanks & Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amol

my requirement is same as yours, therefore i request u to send me code for print prog and smartform download file.

i shall be greatful to u.

thanx

rocky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First make sure which is the form to be used . then u can make changes to the same form as per the requirement .

I believe u can defifintely get the SAP's MIRO Forms ....

U have to do some settings for the o/p type in NACE tcode . discuss with ur MM consultant . get the information & do the changes.

Reward Points if it is useful.

Thanks,

Manjunath MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have done all customization settings required in transaction code NACE.

My setting details are :

Output type : REKL

Driver Program : RM08NAST

Form Routine : ENTRY_ERS

Form : My Z-form name which is a copy of MR_PRINT

But still I can not be able to get the print after successful posting through MIRO.

Do i need to do some other settings apart from NACE?

Also i want to know whether it is possible to print from MIRO like other sales or purchasing transactions?

Thanks in advance,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Yes, you can do this by creating a smartform or script, print program and an output type(use tcode NACE). This is developers job and I know till this point. BA should do other customiszations.

Hope this will be helpful to you ,

Thank you,

Surya