cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group member limit on subscriptions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We have been using the subscription feature in KM for awhile now, both for subscribing individual users and subscribing UME groups. This has been working well, so now we have a requirement to subscribe a UME group with a larger member list to a folder...

This UME group has ~250 members. When I tried to subscribe the group, I got an error about the selected channel being invalid for this type of group (the channel we use is Email). So I took a bunch of users out of the group (took the group size down to ~15) and the subscription saved successfully.

We currently have a group of 89 people subscribed to a folder (this group has grown over time) and I believe this is working successfully, although now I'm wondering.... I want to go back and check in with some of the folks in this group to ensure they're getting the subscription emails. <b>Does anyone know of a group size limit for email subscription notifications?</b> Has anyone else run into this and perhaps have a workaround or advice?

Thanks in advance for the help! It's always appreciated.

- Fallon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your UME based on LDAP... if so simply use an LDAP group... i have had some in the past with 1000+users that worked fine that way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the input, Trevor!

We removed most of the users from the UME group, subscribed the UME group to the folder, and then re-populated the group.... That worked fine, and the subscription emails are being sent.

I was happy to hear you have a large group subscribed as well. It's nice to have that verification.

Thanks again!

Fallon