Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing and MWST Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a sales order but everytime i get this message

"Mandatory condition MWST missing"

I went to the pricing procedure control and unchecked the mdt button for this condition type....but still i get this message.

Can someone advise me on this?

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

do not check mandatory

check manual option for condition type MWST and save the pricing procedure.

now raise the sales order. pls give the upadation if not solved

thank you

with regards

chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave the manual indicator to MWST consition type and this solved my problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aditya,

the message is coming because its set as mandatory in the pricing procedure. Once you remove the tick against MWST for mandatory it will not come. Probably you are looking at the old order still. Whatever orders you create after removing the tick the system will not ask for MWST again.

But anyways to understand MWST is the output tax which actually needs to be maintained may be on cust/mat tax classification, domestic tax etc depending on the set access sequence key combinations at VK11.

pl let me know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I gave the manual indicator to the MWST condition type as adviced by Chaitanya, and tried to create a new sales document.

This solved my problem and i was able to create a sales document.

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, but please do understand that it is not desired to keep taxes as manual in real business scenario. It means you are asking the user to enter the taxes manually which is highly impratical. its only in the initial level of training that we avoid MWST doing these things.

As such there could be so many materials with different sets of taxes and we need to determine it automatically. ie by maintaining condition records suitably.

Thanks