cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization in OM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is there a way to restrict authorization in OM objects at the level of id's? I mean, i have a position and I have other objet X to make a relation (it HRP1001), but i want some users only to be able to make the relation between objet X id from 1 to 10 and other to make the relation with id 11 to 20...

Is that possible? Maybe with the p_orgin authorization, but i have no idea how to configure it.. if anyone out there could give me some advices it would be great!

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you may combine your authorization with structural authorization. Maintenance of a certain infotype you can define it in the normal authorization while with org unit you can use the structural authorization. TCODE are OOSP and OOSB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Frederick,

Maintain those transactions is a task for HR functionals or for the security guys?

Thanks again for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it depends on your organization but in SAP perce its under the task of the security guys. It just so happen that i also do maintain the authorization in our organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

but for convenience, since you do understand the OM structure, i think it will be easier for the HR functionals to do this and i think there's a link under the OM img

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

Use Tcode SU21, & then double-click on HR(Human resource), here you will find all objects related to HR.

PLOG object is used to restrict authorization in OM objects. Click on this object, there is button 'Display object Documentation', which will help you to configure it or take BASIS help to configure this object.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Sarika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Sarika, do you know which authorization field can I use to retrieve the ID of the object?

Thanks a lot!