cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro billing process VFRB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Pls advise the retro billing process in detail. If anyone has detailed doc pls send to my e-mail basitco4u@yahoo.com

Regards,

Message was edited by:

STUDENT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Mail sent reward if helps

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Student,

Sent Mail.

Reward Points if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

Can you also send me the reason for the error message.

Valid credit memo required for retro-billing

Message no. VF181

Thanks in advance.

SUN.

Edited by: suneet on Aug 12, 2010 4:49 PM

former_member238939
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue" VF181: Valid credit memo required for retro-billing". Please help, also why cant we have the answer posted on the forum so that people can access it when required?

Regards,

SBD

Former Member
0 Kudos

During the execution of retro billing I am getting the following error message

Valid credit memo required for retro-billing

Message no. VF181

Pls help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Student,

You can call up a list using selection criteria instead of accessing it through a billing list (choose Logistics - Sales and distribution - Billing - Billing document - Retro-billing).

You can now trigger the system to create the necessary retro-billing documents directly from the list. You can review any errors in the log.

New pricing agreements that you make with your customers may affect billing documents that have already been processed and settled. If a new pricing agreement is effective before the pricing date of the billing documents, you can perform retroactive billing to call up a list of these documents and reevaluate them with the new price. You can then create additional billing documents to settle any differences.

Integration

Retroactive billing is a special billing function often used in scheduling agreement processing.

Features

With the retroactive billing function, you can:

Call up a list of documents affected by price changes Trigger the system to create the necessary retroactive billing documents directly from the list

Create credit or debit memos directly

Review any errors in a log

Simulate the retroactive billing process for any document

2.how to configure for single invoice for multiple deliveries?

Payer

Payment terms

Billing date

Curancy should be same and calender should aasing in the billing tab

PDIF is a standard condition tyoe that you have to insert in your credit/debit pricing procedure.

cond. class=B

calculat.type=B

item conditon=on

I still cannot find PDIF in any of the config. for pricing nor in the tables T685*. My feeling is even if I re-create a ZPDF condition type with the setting you have provided, I fear that the program might be looking for PDIF (hard coded) in it.

Reward points

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Student,

Sent Mail.

Reward Points if it helps.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

I am also getting error as - "Valid debit memo required for retro-billing. Message no. VF182"

Could you please help me.

Thanks - Pradip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the detailed documentation related to retro billing:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDBILRB/SDBILRB.pdf

It is in pdf format and you can download it!

<b>Reward if helpful.</b>

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VFRB, we will select the billing document and execute using the retrobilling icon. After this we are getting a new window where we have to provide the document type (CM retrobill)& order reason (CM RB reason). While we are trying with doc type G2, we are getting an error message saying that valid credit memo is required. Is there is any definition or assignemnt especially for retro billing & order reason?Pls advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Student,

There are special order reason which can be used while doing VFRB. For knowing the same use IMG> Sales and Distribution> Sales> Sales Documents> Sales Document Header--> Define Order Reasons. Here you can see the Order Reasons and a middle coloumn as "

Use of order reason for retro-billing". Please use the order Reason with Reason as 1 or 2.

Also you need to maintain the copy control between the Sales doc type & Crd memo type.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if this helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is very urgent

Message was edited by:

STUDENT