Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidding T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA problem

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are wanting to hide the BUS_AREA field. We seem to have sucess using BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI for all screens except for field T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA field on SAPLBBP_PDH_ACC screen 1000. The follwing id the code that was placed in BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI.

IF FLT_VAL = 'BUS2121'.

IF IV_FIELDNAME = 'T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA'

OR IV_FIELDNAME = 'S_SCREEN_ACCDET-BUS_AREA'

OR IV_FIELDNAME = 'BBP_PDACC-BUS_AREA'.

cv_invisible = '1'.

cv_input_ready = '0'.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

However, the field continued to display and can accept entries. Why does this code not enable the .disabled portion on the Web Template code shown here...

TD()`<input type=text name="`T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA[j].name`" value="`T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA[j].value`" maxlength="4" size="4" `if (T_SCREEN_ACCLIST-BUS_AREA[j].disabled)` disabled `end`>`

I am doing something wrong or is this bug? Also, we are strongly urged by managment to not modify SAP code. So, what am I supposed to do?

Thank you in advance and points rewarded accordingly.

Regards, Dean.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are new OSS Notes to correct BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI issues... please review them

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to try this ...

Note 1022687 - BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI fields not rendered as configured

However, neither seemed to fix my problem. We'll keep plugging at it.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did implement all OSS note notes related to bbp_poc and bbp_ui_control_badi but problem was not solved

I am able to hide some fields such as contract ID but product ID and incoterm are still opened for input ???

Did you succeed ?

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have opened an OSS ticket.

Kind regards,

Yann

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

I haven't yet. I have had other pressing issues that that placed this on the back-burner. However, I am getting close to sending a message to SAP regarding this issue.

If you have already done so, let me know what response you get. As soon as one of us discovers the answer, let's post it for the rest of the community.

Good luck and regards,

Dean.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not open an OSS ticket yet.

I am still trying to understand why the field is open for input instead of being hidden.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 1063573 should solve my issue but i will not be able to implement it before next monday...

Meanwhile, if you implement it, tell me if it is working or not.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

How did you solve your issue ?

I have the same problem.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not tried using any BADI yet.. I don't think there is any BADI, which will help..

Anyways, Easily possible by HTML Template modifications using SE80 for the internet service - BBPSC01 and/or BBPACCOUNT.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul,

Thank you for your reply, but that's what I'm trying to avoid. Before I came onto the project we had contactors who modifed the web templates. However, I have been finding problems with the web templates in conjuction with the BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI. I know that SAP will throw their hands up saying 'Template Modifed' cannot help you. So I have been undoing the modifcations and utilizing the BADI.

However, this is the one screen where it does not seem to work. I know that I can code it to work with the BADI, but shouldn't that be SAP's job? I'm not trying to ding SAP, but they had a great idea about these BADIs but just didn't make it to the finish line. IMO.

Anyway, if you have no other suggestions, I will send SAP a message. I mean, by looking at the code, there is an effort to allow this behavior but it doesn't work.

Thank you for your continuing support.

Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this SAP OSS Note as a reference...

In Screen 2550:
Insert a further input field 'BAPIPOGNA-BUS_AREA' below the input field G/L account. The name of the field identifier is 'BUS_AREA'. Contents: 'Business area' (length 26). Mod. Group 1 must have value '033'. Generate the screen.

Note 156725 - Business area not on account assignment screens

Do let me know, if this helps..

Regards

- Atul

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Atul,

Thanks but that is for B2B and not SRM EBP Shopping Carts. Also, that Internet Service does not exist in our environment.

Anyway, let me ask this... do you know what program builds the web pages via processing the web templates? If I could debug that program to see if the 'Invisibile' setting truly activates the .disabled attribute, maybe that will help me clue SAP into where the problem might be.

Thanks, Again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have just given a guess, since i have not tried this yet..

Anyways, Look for Internet Service in this case as BBPACCOUNT

(otherwise Internet Service - BBPSC01 will definitely help)

Program name involved in this case might be <u>saplbbp_sc_ui_its</u>

Related links ->

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul