cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash flow statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to configure cash flow statement. I know it is a statement derived out of B/S & P/L. Is there a standard transaction available in SAP to get this?

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP provides standard drill down report for cash flow statement.

T.code: S_ALR_87012273

You can copy the standard report and make the changes in the form as per requirement: T.code: FSI5 for change of form and FSI6 for display.

You can also create cash flow statement to fit yopur requirement in report painter.

Hope this helps.

Please assign points as a way to say thanks.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish,

Points assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Depending on how detailed you need to CF statements, you can also configure the SAP Liqudity calculation module which extracts cash flows from SAP FI and groups them into the needed CF structure. Reporting is mainly done in SAP BW from this module - limited reports are available in R/3.

Using this module allows the company to report CF according to the IFRS requirements

Lone

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

I spent some time asking this information to many colleagues and it seems there is no such standard report in SAP.

thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I found that we could use FSI4 & FSI2 to generate cash flow statement. I dont know how to set it up though.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

You can use FF7A and FF7B for the liquidity or cash flow statements.

thanks

Ashok

Assign points for useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I am looking to get cash flow statement by direct or indirect method, not the liquidity forecast.

Thanks