cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial statement version, F.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a few questions on financial statement version.

1. When I run F.01 to get B/S & P/L, I see a column called FS item with numbers. What do these numbers mean? Where do they come from? How are there FS item numbers linked to the configuration in OB58?

2. In F.01 output, under column "Text for B/S P&L Item" I am seeing the GL account numbers and their description. Is it possible to have only the GL account descriptions, without their account numbers, in here?

3. Also, I saw that the profit after tax is getting reflected against total equity in the Balance sheet..I am not able to understand this.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT is run against the financial statement version in ob58. In OB58 you maintain financial statement version and assign the gl account they you want to look in your report.

As far as just look at the account instead of text . go to setting layout and change that from"Text for B/S P&L Item" to account number.

The profit after tax is shown in the liability because once you calculate profit it goes to retained earnings, that is the reason it is shown in the equity section. it is part of equity.

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your reply. I got the answer for my question 3 from your reply. Still I am not sure of the answers for my first two questions.

1. I know F.01 gets derived out of the config in OB58. But what does the FS item number in F.01 mean?

2. As far as the "Text for B/S P&L Item", I am looking to get only the description of the accounts, not the account number, as "Text for B/S P&L Item" carried both the account number & account description.

Thank you,

Ram

Answers (0)