cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to copy the CRM business package content to a custom folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus!!!

I am trying to copy the CRM business package content after installing the CRM business package onto the Portal 7.0 SPS 12. But when I am trying to paste the CRM business package content to a custom folder, I am getting an error -

<b>Source object not found. It may have been deleted.</b>.

What could be the reason for this?

Could anybody let me know how to copy this to a custom folder?

Thanks,

~~~LB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it through Content Mirroring.

Check out his link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/ed/fd25c7c14c4094a9fbb19851d79dd1/frameset.htm

Choose System Administration->Transport->Content Mirroring.

Specify the id of the source & target folders and specify the objects to be copied.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek for your reply on this. I tried doing the content mirrorring of the CRM business package, but there is a Packages folder and a Page Layouts folder that did not get copied to the custom folder because there is no option to mirror these in the Content Mirrorring step.

How do I go about doing this? Should I be doing a content mirrrorring of the standard CRM business package and then do a copy and paste of the Packages and the Page Layouts folder?

Please let me know your thoughts regarding this.

Thanks,

~~~LB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the folders that were not mirrored might have been empty or contain stuff that cannot be mirrored. If you want those folders you can just copy and paste them to the custom folder that you have created. When you copy/paste folders the objects in them are copied too. So that should work.

So you can mirror the standard business package and copy/paste the folders that are remaining.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek Tatachar for your suggestion and response.

~~~LB