cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR replication from R/3 to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

can we replicate the GR doc of R/3 in SRM.( opposite to normal where confirmation is replicated as GR in R/3)

means GR has been done in backend and needs to replicate in SRM as confirmation for few line items of SRM PO. We are using extended classic scenario.

Regards

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I think in this case you would need to create a distribution model from R/3 to SRM with the message type MBGMCR. However, i am unsure why there is an inconsistency in the process. Why do you need GR in R/3 for few and few in SRM Directly.

Also the distribution model in two different directions might be a problem. I have not tested the above, please confirm it it works.

Pls assign points if answer is usefull

Sundeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want to do that ?

i would suggest to enhance the history in SRM if not enough.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is for typical one PO, and have 63 line items, for part of the PO the confirmation is done in SRM and for remaining PO when trying to do confirmation it was showing message document in transfer for PO, creation not possible.

In mean time because of business criticality the user has posted the GR in Backend (R/3 ECC 6.0) now he wants to make a copy of the same as history so need arises to transfer GR data from backend to SRM.

Yann as suggested by yu can you please inform me regarding the enhance of the history. for us it will also work as we need to maintain only the history for that Po in SRM.

Regards

Rupesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the GR was posted in ECC, then BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job will update the history both in SC and PO.

You have no standard way to create an SRM confirmation document in SRM if the GR was done in ECC : all you can have is hsitory in SC and PO.

If you really want SRm confirmation document in SRm, i would suggest you to cancel the GR in R/3 (if invoice was not posted) and create again the confirmation from SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes the GR was posted in ECC and history is updated with the GR no of ECC,in SRM but what i am looking for a reverse flow of document i.e creation of confirmation with reference to the GR in background. I am looking for possibility for the same but no standard doc is suggesting for the same. as all the data flow is unidirectional i.e from SRM to ECC. as suggested it may possibel by distribution modle but seems to be very difficult and as suggested inconsistent. So keeping history as it is seems to viable option,but definitely looking for any other simple optio if present to replicate the same. if you know also please let me know.

Message was edited by:

Rupesh Mundhada

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No standard way to do it.

I would not recommend to go this way as too much work for less added value (my 2 cents opinion ).

Kind regards,

Yann