cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisations in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i am facing a peculiar problem. when i try to save an invoice then a duplicate entry for billing plan is added in FPLTC table. the only diffrence betwen this entry and the previoius entry is the Billing plan number and "High level authorisation field". it is 900001.

Can somebody tell what are the steps while saving the invoice and what kind of authorisations happen.. I think it is happening because of high level auth.

i want to stop this from happening. what should i do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurabh, the thing is simply you can not say...that higher level authorization is required, go through VF01 with the ID in which you are facing problem, then go to <b>"Systems"</b> option in menu above, there click on <b>Utilities</b> & then on <b>"check Authorization check"</b>, you can do the same by T.Code: SU53, there you will find the profile which is causing that activity & what all you are having, in case you found out one of the desired profile then copy that profile & enter in T.Code: SUIM, it will give you different options, pick the option from Profile...& paste this copied profile, i think that will solve your problem.

<b>Note: "every Profile is linked to a particular Role"</b>

Reward points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Message was edited by:

Nitesh Nagpal

Answers (0)