License not found when upgrading between patch levels of Web tools
You might receive a message after upgrading indicating there is no license found for Web tools on the system. The cause of this is under investigation, but a workaround is to locate the LIC file on your system then copy it into the \BIN directory of the website.
1. Perform a file search for any file with a .lic extension on the local system drive (*.lic)
The file will probably be located in a directory called "Isolated Storage"
2. Copy and paste this file, do not cut and paste, into the BIN directory of your website. (Default would be C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\B1Webtools\BIN)
If you have multiple web tools instances, then copy it to each BIN directory
3. Close any open web browser windows
4. Restart IIS with the following command from the command line
Or within IIS Manager
5. Open a new browser session and go to the web tools website