cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The accounting document is not generated for missing export data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am creating the billing document for export the system shows the massage the for foreign data is missing ........i have selected the view foreign trade data in material master data ....what i need to maintain

Regards,

Abhijit................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just maintaining foreign trade data in Material is not enough to activate Foriegn trade. You need to do configure a whole sub module of foreign trade.

What you can do is remove the settings for foreign trade data in material master and save the billing document.

If you want to know what foreign trade settings are required, post your mail ID I will sent the material on it.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub,

Thanks for quick reply .But they r not clear about their foreign sales ...so only to keep open the option they need it.what configaration i need to check off to make a accounting effect of the billing document ..

Send the document on abhijit.dutta@inbox.com

Regards,

Abhijit....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail sent, chk your mail.

Reward points in the forum if helpful.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayub,

i got that document ...Thanks for that ...but my requirment is not so vast ...i just need when i do billing it should generate the accounting with proper account ...for that what i need to do ...because they dont need so much configaration ....

Regards,

Abhijit...

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abhijit,

first you maintain

ModeOfTrnsprt-Border

DomestModeOfTransp.

Office of exit

Export customs off.

you will get these details in spro > sd > foreign trade > transportation data . maintain all these as per your requirements

and give the details in billing document in foreign trade data of header and click on set

this will give some solution to your problem

regards

bvdv