cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to write into a keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do I write into a keyfigure using an ABAP code? I need to extract from an internal table and put them in a KEYFIGURE. Is there any FMs?

thanks,

Ashish.

P.S. rewards are assured.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

If you want to update Livecache then use Function Module /SAPAPO/TS_DM_SET.

specify Import parameters

1. Name of DP or SNP Planning Area

2. Write options.. etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone..Let me try this FM..

My requirement is to put the internal table values into a keyfigure which will be used in a planning area through SE38..thats all..

I will close this thread once I am able work with this FM..

Thanks,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I think FM posted above is not release to customers. If you want a FM that's released to customers, you can use BAPI_PBSVARPS_CHANGEKEYFIGVAL. You can also go to transaction BAPI and check the list of BAPI/FMs available there.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

This BAPI updates planning book/dataview keyfigure . After update, can we use this key figure for other planning books or reporting purposes?

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Yes you can. Just a note on the planning book that you will use in the BAPI. It is recommended that you create planning book containing only the Key Figures and Characteristic that you will change. This is for performance purposes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emmanuel,

Good. So the changes to updated key figure can be accessed in other planning books in same planning area.

I will try this BAPi and let group know. I will write a program in background to update a dummy planning book with one key figure. Once the program updates the key figure, I will check in other planning books whether I see updated data (It should).

thanks a lot,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Emmanuel,

How do we input selection_id in this FM? Does it take selection id with gaps . for eg " SA ASIA PACIFIC"

Do you have any sample code ?

thanks,

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ...you can use the FM /SAPAPO/TS_DM_SET to update the keyfigs..

Thanks!

NV

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be specific if it is a DP or an SNP KF ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the quick reply..

It is a DP keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, u have to first capture data(fm R/3 or APO) into info cube.

Then go to SE38 & use Prog. - /SAPAPO/RTSINPUT_CUBE = for copy KF fm cube to Planning Area.

Vishal..