cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register Integration Server with an Application System

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to retireve a system that hasn't been functioning properly.

PI7.0, SP10 with a central SLD.

I have recovnfigured all the users, and exchangeProfile and restarted the server which has rebuilt the SLD, with the exception of not registering the Integration Server with an Application System. All the other systems are showing correctly in SLD.

When I go into Integration Directory > Environment > Cache Notifications I get this warning:

Unable to determine the name of the central Adapter Engine from the System Landscape Directory at this time. Notifications to the central Adapter Engine are therefore listed using the technical name of the Adapter Engine. This is usually structured as follows: af.<SAP System ID>.<Name of application server>.

com.sap.aii.ib.server.abapcache.CacheRefreshException: Unable to find an associated SLD element (source element: SAP_XIIntegrationServer, [CreationClassName, SAP_XIIntegrationServer, string, Name, is.50.vxiqci, string], target element type: SAP_BusinessSystem)

The only difference I can find is that in the SLD the Integration Server does not have the Application System registered.

Is there a simple way to assign the two? Is this configured somewhere?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting a little further with this, but not quite there yet...

Can anyone help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at these threads ?

refer the note. 764176

Regards

vasanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made some manual associations in Administration in the SLD, and this appears to be working now.