cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location cannot be seen in a confirmed PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Extended classic scenario and the problem is that when I am trying to do the goods receipt for PO, system does not display any storage location even though the storage location exist in PO.

As a result of this confirmation, the stock cannot be seen at storage location level infact the stock is at plant level.

This problem exist only with extended PO however when I create a stock transport order the system ask me to enter the storage location while doing the goods receipt and stock can be seen at storage location level.

Please let me know how the stock can be seen at storage location level for extended PO.

I am on SRM version BBPCRM 4.0 SAPKU40007

R/3 version 4.6 C SAPKH46C47

Rgrds,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already read OSS note 600619 ?

"In a backend purchase order for a non-assigned material item, if you have entered a storage location, it is only displayed in the corresponding select box for the storage location within the EBP confirmation transaction if it has also been defined in the attribute maintenance. If this is not the case, the storage location from the purchase order is not proposed. The user must select another storage location in this case in order to be able to post the confirmation.

"

--> did you maintain it at user level ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I have aready gone through that OSS note but it is not much of help.

The problem is that I have an assigned PO to investment order and also the attributes for storage location are maintained at user level and still I am not able to have stock at storage location level, am I missing something?

can you please test it and revert back to me whether for extended PO, upon good receipt the stock is maintained at storage location level or at plant level.

Rgrds,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution is higly appreciated.

Rgrds,

Raj

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested it and it seems that only plant level is available.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another test i have done :

If the PO is a direct PO (ithout account assignment), then the storage location field is displayed.

Kind regards,

Yann